Insta Me

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

C'mon.... Its not the first time that am blogging!

I'd one in peperonity already, but then couldn't continue, for, maybe I was too busy studying, or that I was involved somewhere else... or simply I wanted to feel that am busy. Hey..! Don't you think else, that I've a lot of free time now-a-days so am back to blogging. Infact I've end-semester exams from tomorrow and is very tensed right now. Tensed!! and me..!! But then why am here when I'm running out of time for preparations?

Okay actually today my room-mate made one account. Yes one account right here in blogger, and I thought, "I shouldn't stay back..." I dived in to make a new blog, yes a brand new one.

My previous blog was on peperonity (Azaz's). It was a mobile blog, since I was using the internet mostly from my handset, a nokia 6300. I couldn't carry on there due to reasons still unknown to me.

I went through my ex-blog today. It was like having a walk back to the past, to the time when I was busy preparing for entrances, when I was very uncertain of my results, and when I was interested in doing anything except studies. My old room, my bed... everything felt so alive. The description of the environment outside, the one I'd mentioned in the blog, was very nostalgic and created a replica in my mind, and I felt it for sure.



Am bidding farewell to peperonity, and here I'm on blogger to continue the journey again... Hope I'll look back to this posts someday, sometime...

No comments: