Insta Me

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Unable to get on track

The biggest problem am facing right now is my inability to get my life on track. And most importantly, follow a proper standard routine.

Study and sports were my top priorities in school days and somehow I let it loose with age. The Delhi drama is what I feel, the culprit behind the negative slope of life.

Life is bad, and am becoming fat. Yes, you heard it right - big, fat and probably ugly. The habit of competing with the sun to get up early and then competing with myself for that extra 200 m everyday improving myself, the struggle to lift that extra kg more than yesterday, I miss myself.

Hard to believe that I am lying uselessly and feeling guilt due procrastination! The same guy, who never had the time to think of such. The active healthy life is very badly replaced by this deleterious routine.

I need to change a few habits here and there, get up early, go for a run, start lifting, study hard and most importantly I need to start earning some real money.

Life.. Life... I don't ask for a lot, but just a little ignition energy, a little push to overcome this static friction.

No comments: