Insta Me

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Turn a new leaf when the book is over!

Confusion reigns in my mind bigtime with heavy doses of regret injected into my blood stream, I lose the tranquility of my inside that I know is burning and yet I don't feel a thing. Doomed I am for how I couldn't foresee what is going on, or how I fell back on regard. Some speak of people changing with time and I say nay. It is not the change but realization of the who they are under the facade. Time is the sole force that makes us and yet the same that breaks us apart. Legends bow to the wrath of time and who are those, your facades that you think won't erode.

Curses be on me, for I failed to acknowledge the upcoming disaster. Now that it had had me in its reins, all I can pray for time to heal those wounds of mine and blind my eyes to the disturbing past.

The bright day yells me to start afresh, to bid the bad bye, but as I turn to Turn a new leaf of life...

Alas! The book of life is over.




No comments: